Basta Pasta aims to help the community in which we serve while also providing our loyal customers with delicious food and excellent service. One way we enjoy helping the communities is through a fundraiser night. A restaurant fundraiser night is an easy and fun way to raise money for your organization, and we are proud to help host the events! However, some organizations tend to shy away from a restaurant fundraiser because they are unsure of how to begin. Here are the steps you can take to host a restaurant fundraiser night.
- Make a call to a manager for either our Fallston or Timonium locations. Tell them you wish to hold a restaurant night and discuss possible dates and times.
- Consider using a coupon or flyer of some type for the fundraiser. This will help the organization keep track of participation while helping the restaurant keep track of funds earned over the evening.
- Be sure to advertise for your restaurant fundraiser night. Use flyers and signs to spread the word throughout the community. The more people in attendance, the more money your fundraiser will raise.
- Provide some type of demonstration or display that tells guests why you are having the fundraiser.
Some groups may forget about the restaurant night fundraiser option, but they should realize how beneficial this option is for all parties involved. A restaurant night fundraiser helps promote not only your group, but the restaurant itself. Our dining room will stay filled as we introduce our staff and delicious food to guests who may not have normally paid a visit to our location. Some groups that enjoy hosting a restaurant fundraiser night include:
- School PTAs
- After School Groups
- School Sports Teams
- Church Groups
- Youth Groups
- Recreational Sports Teams
- Senior Centers
Interested in hosting a restaurant fundraiser night? Need to get in touch with one of our locations? Here is some basic contact information for both:
- Timonium Location- 60 W Timonium Road
- Fallston Location- 2745 Fallston Road