In today’s society, couples don’t have much free time to spend together. Whether you are two young graduate students working towards your next degree, two full time employees hoping to get your next promotion, or two parents raising a family together, alone time doesn’t come very often. That’s why many couples try to have a date night.
Date night is time set aside specifically for a couple to have quality time together. There is usually great pressure placed on the man when it comes to date night, because ladies like to be surprised with a pleasant and romantic evening together. So what should be considered when planning date night? Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Location- When choosing a restaurant for date night, consider how far you are willing to travel. No one wants to spend their date night in the car for most of the evening. Basta Pasta has two convenient locations in both Timonium and Fallston.
- Atmosphere- Most couples prefer a quiet, relaxing atmosphere. Basta Pasta offers a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere with a hint of sophistication.
- Selection- When it comes to the menu, look for one with plenty of variety. Starting with our extensive wine list and moving into the dinner menu, our guests are sure to find whatever it is their taste buds are craving at Basta Pasta. Making a wine and entree pairing is easy and satisfying with our options.
- Pricing- A delicious meal for date night should never break the bank. Basta Pasta offers fine Italian cuisine at a price that couples can agree on.
Basta Pasta is your go to restaurant for a perfect date night! Ask one of our knowledgeable servers about our menu to make a delicious decision. Our extensive wine list and dinner menu is sure to delight even the pickiest of eaters. Afraid our dining room will be too crowded? Not to worry, Basta Pasta offers online reservations!
Need to get in touch with one of our locations? Here is some basic contact information for both:
- Timonium Location- 60 W Timonium Road